News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IIT's and SB

Started by connibear, August 09, 2014, 01:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

connibear

I am pleased to announce that MO is slowly but surely growing. chefmossy, soundmoney, and m-dawg all took an orange hat at the August Wright City event and have stepped up to help spread the message of Liberty.

Also a Big hearty congrats to 209ken, who completed his SBit and now owns the title shoot boss.  O0  :---

Congrats to all and look forward to working with everyone.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

RiflesnReins

HUZZAH! Welcome to those three new IIT's. MO has an awesome cadre to be part of. Congratulations 209Ken!  ..:.. ..:..

RnR

"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

chefmossy

Really looking forward to this weekend at Wright city

Twineagles

Great to hear! Huzzah 3x!

Mike
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne