News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Munger, Mi, August 2 - 3

Started by 3.Dogs, August 04, 2014, 01:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3.Dogs

This weekend at the Linwood-Bay Sportsman Club's was an Awesome event.  It was a pleasure to work with such outstanding students.  I look forward to seeing all of you on the line in the future.   

To all of our young shooters you guys and girls are TOP - NOTCH.  I see a rifleman patch for each of you.  To have a line filled with eager students willing to step up to the challenges presented is what makes the job of being an instructor worth the early morning drive.  Each of you had individual challenges presented to you.  Yet you pressed on an over came those issues.  You grasped what many would say are the more difficult parts of the instruction and ran with it.   It was an honor and a privilege to have been an instructor for you this weekend.

To Jared and Tom Congratulations again on your rifleman scores.

"Maybe we should call Burbs." - SteelThunder

Farm girl / Rochelle

Another fun event.  I love seeing so many eager shooters willing to battle the heat and sun to improve their marksmanship and learn about our heritage.  Congrats to Jared and Tom achieving the coveted rifleman's patch, great job to all that improved their scores.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Rochelle
"If you want something you'll find a way, if not you'll find an excuse"...Superheat