News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Montana Appleseeders sign in and be recognized!

Started by glocker21, October 21, 2008, 02:09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Davis

glocker21

"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

glocker21

I have submitted a instructor request for a Appleseed on the weekend of 19-20 September at the Samuel Whittemore memorial range in Three Forks
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

money."
Charley Reese

jstnstein

Names Justin, currently serving in Iraq, done with the army when i get back at the endish of the year. Been following the appleseed project for quite some time and am very intrested in not only earning the rifleman tab, but also the instructor tab and helping to pass it on. Live in lockwood outside of Billings, cant wait!
Courage is rightlyesteemed the irst of human qualities. Because it is the quality that guarentees all the others-Churchhill
Fear can keep a man out of danger but only courage can support him in it.

Mark Davis

Justin,
Let me know when you get back, I will see about you earning you rifleman patch and I will tell you the history. Usually free weekends.
Mark

glocker21

Quote from: jstnstein on August 08, 2009, 02:58:01 PM
Names Justin, currently serving in Iraq, done with the army when i get back at the endish of the year. Been following the appleseed project for quite some time and am very intrested in not only earning the rifleman tab, but also the instructor tab and helping to pass it on. Live in lockwood outside of Billings, cant wait!

Justin,

First off. Thank you so very much for your service to your Country. You sir are a true hero.
Second, when you get back we will have to meet, I am very glad about your interest in Appleseed.

We will have to see about getting a Appleseed going in Billlings.

Glocker21 sends

money."
Charley Reese

jstnstein

Courage is rightlyesteemed the irst of human qualities. Because it is the quality that guarentees all the others-Churchhill

jstnstein

Madse it back from iraq! Will be out of the army in march and headed back home to the big sky state, looking forward to earning the riflemans patch, maybee even moving up to instructor!

glocker21

Quote from: jstnstein on November 28, 2009, 02:06:25 PM
Madse it back from iraq! Will be out of the army in march and headed back home to the big sky state, looking forward to earning the riflemans patch, maybee even moving up to instructor!

WELCOME BACK!!! I am glad to hear you made it in one piece! I have been swamped as of late but I hope to get some shoots on the calender soon.

Jerry

money."
Charley Reese

glock2240

Hello:
My name is Tim, I just found AS and registered a few minutes ago. I live in Meagher county between Checkerboard and Martinsdale. I'm not a native to Montana, been living here since 2006. If you would like to contact me my email address is timgill1@mtintouch.net and my phone number is in the phone book. I look forward to your contact.

Tim
"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be layed a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same of others."

"Just take good care ......of Ole Dollar."
John Bernard Books (John Wayne) in "The Shootist"

Mark Davis

glocker21

Quote from: glock2240 on February 01, 2010, 01:17:41 AM
Hello:
My name is Tim, I just found AS and registered a few minutes ago. I live in Meagher county between Checkerboard and Martinsdale. I'm not a native to Montana, been living here since 2006. If you would like to contact me my email address is timgill1@mtintouch.net and my phone number is in the phone book. I look forward to your contact.

Tim

Hey there Tim! Welcome!!!

I will be sending you an email shortly. Do you know if you will be able to make the Three Forks events?

money."
Charley Reese

MontanaCrusader

Still a go for the Billings AS.  Presented what I had to the club and now another Billings Club wants to host a shoot as well.  I see you already booked a May shoot.  Let me know what dates are open ASAP. 

"It's the unconquerable soul of man, not the nature of the weapon he uses, that insures victory."

glocker21

Quote from: MontanaCrusader on March 05, 2010, 03:07:36 PM
Still a go for the Billings AS.  Presented what I had to the club and now another Billings Club wants to host a shoot as well.  I see you already booked a May shoot.  Let me know what dates are open ASAP. 

Jon, did you get the materials I emailed you?

money."
Charley Reese

Gremlin

My name is Brice.  I'm in Billings.  I was just looking at the state range list and didn't see the Blue Creek range listed.  It's where I'm a member.  They've only been around about a year.  I'm hoping to attend an AS this year.  I'm a little over committed right now, but I'll be sure to talk up any events you put together and hopefully attend a shoot.

glocker21

Quote from: Gremlin on March 15, 2010, 10:57:59 PM
My name is Brice.  I'm in Billings.  I was just looking at the state range list and didn't see the Blue Creek range listed.  It's where I'm a member.  They've only been around about a year.  I'm hoping to attend an AS this year.  I'm a little over committed right now, but I'll be sure to talk up any events you put together and hopefully attend a shoot.

Hey there Brice! Welcome to Montana Appleseed. Hmmmm nope, we have not done a shoot at Blue Creek...yet. Shoot me an email at mt@appleseedinfo.org and I will get you as much info as you can handle. Maybe together we can get Blue Creek going with Appleseed...what do you think? At the moment I am working with the Yellowstone Gun Club and the Billings gun club to get shoots going in those two locations.

Feel free to browse the forums, you will learn alot about Appleseed, History of 19April 1775, and marksmanship in general.

Hope to hear from you soon~

Jerry
"Glocker21"
Montana State Coordinator

money."
Charley Reese

jstnstein

Justin Stein, Billings, jstnstein@yahoo.com. Just got outa the army after two deployments, cant make the april shoot i have privious plans but i will make the May shoot and am looking forward to attending a shoot finnaly!

glocker21

Quote from: jstnstein on April 02, 2010, 05:29:23 PM
Justin Stein, Billings, jstnstein@yahoo.com. Just got outa the army after two deployments, cant make the april shoot i have privious plans but i will make the May shoot and am looking forward to attending a shoot finnaly!

Welcome back and thank you for your service to your county. Good on ya!!!

I presume you are looking at the Blue Creek Shooting Complex Appleseed?

Glocker21 sends

money."
Charley Reese

MontanaCrusader

Justin, Get on the rolls for the Blue Creek shoot in Billings.  This will be this areas first shoot and hopefully the first of many.

Jon
"It's the unconquerable soul of man, not the nature of the weapon he uses, that insures victory."

glocker21

Quote from: MontanaCrusader on April 13, 2010, 11:19:01 PM

Justin, Get on the rolls for the Blue Creek shoot in Billings.  This will be this areas first shoot and hopefully the first of many.

Jon

I fully concur

money."
Charley Reese

Kaiser Leib

Greetings, my fellow Montana marksmen! My name is Kaiser Leib, and my email address is kaiserleib@gmail.com. I'm in Missoula. Just did a shoot in Sierra Vista, AZ (foolishly failed to find the shoot in Billings until after I'd bought my plane ticket and registered for AZ). I'll see some of you in Boulder next month!

Edit: I am terribly foolish and did not notice that next month's shoot overlaps with UM graduation. Correction: I'll meet some of you in Boulder the month after next.
When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.
-Edmund Burke

I would prefer a rope of sand to shackles of iron.

MontanaCZ

Welcome Kaiser, especially from a family of Firefly nerds. 

-CZ
"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering." The Doctor

Mark Davis

glocker21

Quote from: MTprogrammer on April 19, 2010, 05:02:38 PM
Greetings, my fellow Montana marksmen! My name is Kaiser Leib, and my email address is kaiserleib@gmail.com. I'm in Missoula. Just did a shoot in Sierra Vista, AZ (foolishly failed to find the shoot in Billings until after I'd bought my plane ticket and registered for AZ). I'll see some of you in Boulder next month!

Edit: I am terribly foolish and did not notice that next month's shoot overlaps with UM graduation. Correction: I'll meet some of you in Boulder the month after next.

I look forward to seeing you in Boulder

Glocker21

money."
Charley Reese

CHALK22

Hey Guys,

My name is Aeron, and I attended the April 17-18 shoot at Three Forks, my first Appleseed. I was the guy shooting the AR-15 with the muzzle break that nobody wanted to shoot next to, except Misfit! Overall I had a great time, ended up with my Rifleman patch, and an orange hat! You like me, you really like me!! I am hoping to recruit a few more people that I know for some more events in the future. I think I have a buddy heading to the may shoot in Billings, and one or two heading to Boulder so far. I will try to make as many as I can, but running a small business and a 7 month old daughter takes up a lot of time on the home front. But I built the darn gun to shoot it, so I suppose I should shoot it, right?!?!

Anyway, great to be here, and I hope to get to know all of you better in the future!

On a more administration note, why can't I post whereever I want on the forums? I am a mod for another board, and restricting people's ability to post defintely shoos them away. It already pisses me off, I know! /rant
211-227-216
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!" Jay-Z

glocker21

Glad to hear from you Chalk22. Excellent job on IIT and Rifleman.  Shoot me a PM and we will see what we can do to get you set up in the Instructor/IIT board

Glocker21 sends

money."
Charley Reese

MontanaCrusader

Glad to have you onboard Aeron.  Would like to see you at the Billings Shoot.

Jon

CHALK22

I won't make the Billings shoot, but I have a friend that lives out there that is a shooter, who I am trying to recruit for your shoot. I will keep working on him..........
211-227-216
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class!" Jay-Z

Hatsoff

glocker21

Quote from: Hatsoff on June 08, 2010, 02:38:59 PM
Hi it is logan i got a user :--- ^:)^ :wb:

Hi there Logan, welcome to our little part of the Internet. Good shooting by the way

Jerry

money."
Charley Reese