News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Patriot Week Coming in Sept

Started by mac66, July 25, 2014, 01:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mac66

Just a heads up....For the past two years we've participated in a number of events during Patriot Week www.patriotweek.org which runs Sept 11-17. It has included doing a number of small group presentations and a couple large venues. Judge Michael Warren has contacted me and is looking for a speaker for Sunday, Sept 14th  held at Bower's Farm in Bloomfield Hills.  This also includes booth space for Appleseed/Libertyseed.

I am going to be in Alaska during this time and need someone to man the booth and do a presentation. ITB and Wizard did it last year and are certainly welcome to do it again. I would like to get a commitment from someone ASAP so I can get back to Judge Warren before I leave for Alaska in mid August.

It is also likely that we will be asked to do some presentations during the week as well. Those usually are at local libraries or for local groups. Again, I will be out of town but if anyone wants to do one (most likely in Macomb Co.) let me know and I will keep you in mind when the requests come in.  Post here or PM me
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan