News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Boy Scouts - California Shoot

Started by scuzzy, July 21, 2014, 02:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

I received an email, pasted below, which the CA instructor crew may be interested in. Who all is out in the Corona area?

Contact info has been left off since this board is available to lots of people. I've sent both bob 210 and V the contact info so please PM them if you can help out on this.

*** Pasted below ***

Writing regarding Corona, CA Oct 18-19 2014. I notice there are only 25 tickets. We are a scout troop. Do you do anything for groups over 25 people. We could easily bring 40+ people. Our boys are very interested. Thank you
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

sharpeyedfirechild

Hi,

I also have a BSA venture crew of about 10 people who are interested in participating in Appleseed. Have you heard anymore from this Boy Scout leader?

Chelsea
Daughter of RangeRat and SniperCat, Sister of TrebleShooter and Persistent_1

V

OK this is getting confusing....

Scuzzy you sent me and Bob 210 email about a Dec shoot in corona. I have liased with said contact who promised me info while I lined up instructors to cover. Have had nothing back, despite pings back. I'm now thinking this is a goner.

As to Oct shoot its been and gone. Three shooters, two riflemen.

PM me if you have details.

V

eaglescouter

Quote from: sharpeyedfirechild on October 20, 2014, 06:20:54 PM
Hi,

I also have a BSA venture crew of about 10 people who are interested in participating in Appleseed. Have you heard anymore from this Boy Scout leader?

Chelsea

Have them sign up in eventbrite.
Tell them that they are responsible for complying with any BSA rules/regulations since we are RWVA not BSA.

Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleerâ„¢:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)