News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Virtual Unrest - July 4th!!!

Started by McNasty, July 01, 2014, 02:36:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McNasty

Hey Y'all,

There's a new online activism site I've been working on that just went up called Virtual Unrest http://virtualunrest.com/

I'd like to invite you to celebrate the 4th of July by exercising your first amendment rights. You can protest, exercise your rights and still make it to the BBQ. As long as it's peaceful and respectful you can protest anything. Maintaining 2nd amendment rights, Oathkeepers, whatever issue you feel is important. Appleseed is apolitical, Virtual Unrest is apolitical, but your protest is your own. Maybe a candidate you like for office or really whatever issue you want that's meaningful to you.

I also want to thank you guys. My Appleseed experience, spending time with you and getting the patch is one of my favorite memories.