News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

One day homeschool shoot, Ramseur, August 2. Need loaners and instructors!

Started by Moylan, June 17, 2014, 12:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moylan

Dear NC volunteers,

There will be a private one day Appleseed at Ramseur on August 2 for a group of homeschool families.  We need loaner rifles, probably at least 20.  I can drive around quite a bit to pick up and return rifles, as needed.  I'm in Winston...I can't make trips all the way down to the coast or anything like that, but I am willing to put on some miles for this.  Please pm me if you can help with this.  Also, if you're coming to Ramseur in between now and August 2, and you're willing to leave your rifle in the lockup there, that would be wonderful, too. 

We also need instructors.  Lawrence will be the shoot boss, and I and my oldest son will be there as helpers, too.  (Ben is taking a blue hat 'til he hits that Rifleman score.)  But the more instructors, the merrier, especially since this will be kid-heavy, with lots of brand new shooters. 

Thanks very much!

Patrick
The chief mark of the Declaration of Independence is the theory of equality.  It is the pure classic conception that no man must aspire to be anything more than a citizen, and that no man should endure to be anything less. 

--GK Chesterton

I believe in liberty very much as Jefferson did, allowing for the fact that a hundred years of history and experience have taught me to believe a little more than he did in original sin.

--also GK Chesterton

Lawrence