News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Pistol Clinic

Started by Jimmy, June 16, 2014, 06:28:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy

There's a Appleseed Pistol Clinic scheduled for this weekend at Ramseur. Is anyone going or is this thing cancelled?

hawkeye

At this time we have three people signed up ,we may have some walk ons too several have told me they are coming this month. We need a shoot boss to sign up ,so far it's one red hat and a IIT. Any shoot Boss HELP!!!  ( I'll let you shoot my 1911)
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

hawkeye

Any other instructors signing up for the Appleseed Pistol Clinic this weekend? We have 4 students signed up.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Jimmy

I have tried to recruit some folks, but haven't had any success. I could call the line like I did in the Navy 2 rounds in4 seconds.

hawkeye

No problem we'll make it work.

Jimmy

Hawkeye I have gone through my small arms disk from the navy and only have the last ref. of the manual. The Revolver stuff has been pulled out. I do remember that the rounds for revolver was the same for M9/M11 and that's 40rds for Quals and they got alittle more time for reloads not much 5-10 seconds.