News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A&A Optics sponsored Appleseed #2 Seelyville/Terra Haute IN August 16th/17th.

Started by AAOptics, June 14, 2014, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAOptics

OK folks its that time of year.  As a lot of you know I am a very strong proponent of the Appleseed program.  The wonderful thing about running your own business, is that you can take the money from that business, and support what ever program's you see fit.  I think its important for folks to see the money they give me for optics going right back into the firearms community.  With that in mind we have been working for quite some time to square away all the details of another event like this, and we are close enough that I feel comfortable announcing it to you guys.  Here is one of the AAR's from last year's shoot.

https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=37350.0

At last years shoot we had a lot more people wanting to participate than we had line so hold them.  I expect this year to be just as successful.  I tell you this because if your thinking about attending, I would act quickly.  We sold out 40 slots last year with ease.  I know more than a few folks were unable to attend my last shoot due to it being on the far east side of the state.  This year I decided to have it on the west side to allow a some shooters that were given pause by the travel time a opportunity to participate.  With that in mind we chose Sellyville on August 16th and 17th.  If you would like to join us click the link below.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/seelyville-in-appleseed-august-16-17-2014-tickets-11930938759

What is not worked out is what exactly Ill be GIVING away.  I know it will be 10 scopes/red dots (25% chance isn't bad).  I know it will be roughly 4000 dollars in value.  I do not know exactly what I'm giving yet.  My intention's are to square that away sometime next week.  When I do I will edit this post, so check back.

The scope's are really just icing on the cake.  I'm yet to hear of anyone taking a Appleseed and after it was all said and done not being happy they did.  This is by far the best rifle training on the market in its price range, but even the marksmanship is icing on the cake.  The real gem here is the history you will hear.  Folks who have been to shoot's in the past can attest to what I'm taking about.  I can say for a fact if you have never been, it is not the same story you think you know.  Like most of you reading this who are considering attending your first shoot, I attended my first shoot for the marksmanship.  I figured I could suffer threw some history.  I stuck with the program and came back for the history.  I'm the furthest thing you can imagine from a history buff, but the story you will hear at this shoot (of any Appleseed/Libertyseed) will stick with you, and make you want to be a better american.  With that said, between the marksmanship, and optics that's A LOT of icing, and that was exactly my intention's.

AAOptics

Scope list is done. Final value is 4020 dollars in scopes.

Vortex Optics - Viper HS LR 2.5-10x32 FFP XLR (MOA)

Vortex Optics - Diamondback HP 3-12x42 V-Plex

Vortex Optics - Diamondback HP 2-8x32 V-Plex

Vortex Optics - Crossfire II 1-4x24 V-Brite

Vortex Optics - Crossfire II 1-4x24 V-Plex

Vortex Optics - Crossfire II 2-7x32 Rimfire V-Plex Rimfire

Vortex Optics - Spitfire 3x Prism Scope EBR-556B<br />(MOA)

Vortex Optics - Spitfire 1x Prism Scope DRT<br />(MOA)

Vortex Optics - SPARC II Red Dot 2 MOA Bright Red Dot

Vortex Optics - StrikeFire II Red Dot

All these scopes will be given away at random. Score will not effect if you get a free scope. If you have considered a seed now is the time. Someone is going to leave with a 900 dollar scope which will easily pay the expenses you have in doing the shoot.

AAOptics

As of today, you have about a 50/50 chance of winning a scope.  Not bad odds.