Author Topic: SouthEast Regions' newest Senior Instructor  (Read 209 times)

Offline DrJohn

• Retired Senior Instructor
SouthEast Regions' newest Senior Instructor
« on: June 13, 2014, 11:21:26 AM »
This is to announce the official promotion of Ramblin' Wreck to Senior Instructor. This is not only an important development for Appleseed in Georgia, where Rambin' Wreck has his home range, but for all of the Southeast. As you know, the SI program had been suspended for a while, and was re-instituted only this spring. The new SI requirements are very demanding, but Ramblin' Wreck had not only met, but exceeded the requirements before their announcement. This opens the door for even more advanced training opportunities in our region and a chance to operate more and more on a regional, rather than a state, level. Heartiest congratulations to Ramblin' Wreck, and may Appleseed and Lady Liberty increase forever!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

Offline LawDog

• designated Shoot Boss
Re: SouthEast Regions' newest Senior Instructor
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 12:38:49 PM »
Congratulations, Sir.  Thank you for your efforts.  If you ever have a craving for gumbo, we would be honored and grateful for your leadership and instruction down this way.  We may even have a KD range soon.  Christening it under your direction would be a great way to start.
LawDog

Offline SureShotSpartan

• Retired Shoot Boss
  • I am a Patriot of the Republic.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 04:57:53 PM »
Gumbo and KD! Now that's a great idea!
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Offline Nero

• Retired Shoot Boss
  • Don't fiddle while your country burns.
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 05:00:38 PM »
Congrats, Ben!  I know it's something you've worked towards.

Online scuzzy

• Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • Charter Pistol Instructor

• Senior Staff: IT
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 05:14:50 PM »

Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah
I just wanted to be left alone.