News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Jimmy, June 01, 2014, 06:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! I am moving out to Star Valley in the next few months and am looking forward to meeting fellow AppleSeeders. Some background on me. I am retired Navy, small arms and heavy weapons guys and recently stepped forward and offered my service to the Appleseed Cause of training riflemen/women and educating the general public of the hard earned liberty that has been bestowed upon us.  Should be out their by the July.

BigLonely

Welcome to Wyoming, Jimmy! We can sure use your help.  Glad you are continuing to serve your country through Appleseed. I hope to see you down the trail very soon.

BigLonely

Mark Davis

Hi Jimmy, your soon to be location puts you a far peice from most of Wyoming, but prime location for Jackson Hole shoots.
Check across the border in Idaho, shoots have been held at Rexburg and Blackfoot.
Welcome, and looking forward to meeting you.