News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

www.IndianaVoters.com

Started by brianheeter, May 26, 2014, 11:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brianheeter

I just got a postcard in the mail directing me to www.IndianaVoters.com

If you haven't already done so take a couple of minutes to check it out.  Start off by confirming that you are registered to vote.  Then you can check to make sure you know where your polling place is.  You can also confirm what state House and Senate district you are in (notice I said, "confirm" since you already knew this, right?).  You can also check your county council and county commissioner districts along with your school board district.  As we get closer to the election you can come back and see exactly what your ballot is going to look like to make sure you have researched everybody and all the issues that you are eligible to vote for.

This is a great tool but its worth will be decided by how well we use it.  Let's put it to good use.

C ya,

brian
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!