News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rifleman wedding!

Started by dwarven1, May 21, 2014, 03:20:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwarven1

Last Saturday, two Riflemen married each other. Luv2BFree & I met at a Harvard shoot back in 2009 - I was Shoot Boss, she was a shooter. (She shot Rifleman in a tropical storm, BTW!)

The ceremony included a hand-fasting - two of the three cords used were our rifle slings.

The bride wore an Officer's ACP in a Dragon Leatherworks Flatjack holster, with her Rifleman patch stitched to the holster.

The groom wore his Officer's ACP in a UBG Canute holster. Hey, it's tough to dance with a rifle over your shoulder.

Thanks to Fred for starting up Project Appleseed, and Nickle for nagging me into going to my first shoot. We wouldn't have met, otherwise.
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON

lupis42

You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

scuzzy

May your troubles be less and your blessings be more.
And nothing but happiness come through your door.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Two Wolves

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Maximum Ordinate

How cool is that?

Congrats!   :)
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Unbridled Liberty

HUZZAH!  Congratulations!

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

grunt soldier

custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

George Hacker

Congratulations, dwarven1 and Luv2BFree. May you share many wonderful years together. ..:..

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

TOMINCT

crak's battle road IBC 10-09
Ramseur 2-12!
ninsho's battle road IBC 6-13

Charles McKinley

Very nice!

The best of wishes to you both!  Huzzah!   May you be happy and blessed.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

goodpiper

Congratulations! and Well Done!!

from Barbara and I.

Dude

AWESOME! ^:)^ ^:)^

best of everything to you both; may you an enjoy an extremely long range time! :--- :---
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

LesMoore

Congratulations and Best wishes to you!!

Leslie

The Old Guide

Congratulations from Maine and thank you for hosting the Northeast confab at your home last winter.
Our history is not a list of dates and places. It is a dynamic adventure of freedom and individual courage.

Crak's IBC, August 2010.
Fred's AIBC, April 2011
kDan's IBC, March 2012
Northeast SC Confab, Feb. 13

Smurf

Congratulations to you both  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^!!!

You are are wonderful couple truly ment for one another.

And ammo makes such a wonderful wedding gift  :~ :~ :~ :~ :~!!!

dwarven1

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words!!

Quote from: Smurf on May 25, 2014, 10:10:46 PM
Congratulations to you both  ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^!!!

You are are wonderful couple truly ment for one another.

And ammo makes such a wonderful wedding gift  :~ :~ :~ :~ :~!!!

It does!! But since we're opening a gun shop, we're stocked. ;)
Unhappy it is ... to reflect that a brother's sword has been sheathed in a brother's breast, and that the once happy and peaceful plains of America are either to be drenched with blood or inhabited by slaves. Sad alternative! But can a virtuous man hesitate in his choice?

GEORGE WASHINGTON