News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

May 31st Appleseed Pistol Clinic

Started by hawkeye, May 21, 2014, 08:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

We have 6 students signed up for this Appleseed Pistol Clinic! We need a shoot boss to sign up! Anybody that has not attended a Appleseed Pistol Clinic I encourage you to attent this event, If you don't have a suitable pistol I will have several bring .22 and you can shoot the 1911-22.    Thank You.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

ThaiFighter

I'm scheduled to work that day.  If the fiber plant doesn't look like it will be completed early next week, I will be there.
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

hawkeye

Thanks Wiley , work has gotten in the way of my range improvements all year so far, but you got to pay the bills. 
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student