News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waterman June 14 & 15

Started by Boston, May 20, 2014, 09:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boston

So we are a few weeks out and no students or instructors. I am going to sign up as I am making my wife go as my Father's Day present. Working on her friends from Peoria and just hit up a club member at the CMP shoot this past weekend. Will keep bearing the bushes and see what falls out.

Anyone else have any nibbles? Should be a beautiful weekend, not the schorching summers temps and finally some nice (hopefully) weather.

Steck

Looks like fun, should be great!  Students are slowly trickling in, let's fill that line.
Great idea, Boston ... what's a better Father's Day present than an Appleseed weekend?

Quote from: Boston on May 20, 2014, 09:33:48 PM
So we are a few weeks out and no students or instructors. I am going to sign up as I am making my wife go as my Father's Day present. Working on her friends from Peoria and just hit up a club member at the CMP shoot this past weekend. Will keep bearing the bushes and see what falls out.

Anyone else have any nibbles? Should be a beautiful weekend, not the schorching summers temps and finally some nice (hopefully) weather.

Yogi

I am signing up for Sat. Will ask the usual suspects...

Steck

Still plenty of room on the line!  Weather promises to be nice, no rain til after tear-down on Sunday.