News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Where are the Wyoming Instructors?

Started by BigLonely, May 19, 2014, 11:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLonely

I have been watching the sign up sheets for all these new shoots in Wyoming and I don't see anyone signing up to instruct. There cannot be only three instructors in the whole state. Berk, Rocket and I can not do this all on our own, though I will give it my best if need be. The ship is sinking, and sinking fast. We need Riflemen more now than anytime in the last 200 years. From someone who has seen the elephant more than once, we cannot rely on the hunter that dusts offhis rifle every September, fires a few rounds, and drops a deer/goat/elk and calls it good. We need real riflemen. We signed up for a reason, hopefully not just to become a red hat and call it good, but to give a wake up call to our fellow Americans. I hope to see you on the trail.

Big Lonely

M1bzrk

Mark Davis

BigLonely

Alright Mark!!

Glad to see the border raid. Lots of people signed up for the Powell Shoot, should be a great time.

Still need some help at the Douglas shoot. No Shoot Boss signed up yet.

Mark Davis

I cant make it to Douglas, scheduling conflict with wife and grandkids.
I do hope to see you and Berk next weekend at Gurnsey.

BigLonely

I'm from Guernsey, so  will definitely be here. Berk Should be here also I believe.