News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Iowa has a new green hat!!!!

Started by Twineagles, May 12, 2014, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twineagles

Congrats to Yankeedutch on becoming Iowa's newest shoot boss!  ^:)^

Wish I could of been at Lenox to see the hail of bullets being fired in the hail too!

Mike
Every time I teach a class, I discover I don�t know something - Clint Smith

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. � John Wayne

Brown

It was a real honor to present that nasty old green hat to him.  ;D
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

SureShotSpartan

Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

BuzzG

Congratulations Dave! Well done.

Yankeedutch

Thanks for the soggy hat Brown!  It's almost dry.

Congrats also to Reload on the baptism of a 210
Rifleman's score.  He took an Orange hat as Iowa's
newest IIT!!

Wind...hail...rain...thunder...sunshine.
Quite a day in Southern Iowa.
Dutch
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

Yankeedutch

Thanks for your help too BuzzG.
Also many others including Alex, IowaMark, Colycat.
Thanks to TwinEagles for giving up your spot.
Look forward to you and IXOYE changing hats too!
Dutch
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act."
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little."
Edmund Burke

Reload

It was truly a beautiful day for shooting -- until the severe thunderstorm warning sounded and the hail began to fall.

I learned something about Iowa riflemen on Saturday -- they don't have enough sense to come in out of the rain.  Looks like I'll fit right in.....

Congratulations Dave!  I am always humbled at the dedication of the RWVA cadre, and you truly lead by example.

Jerry

George Hacker

Well done, Yankeedutch, on your accomplishment. I look forward to reading your IAARs in the future. O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

AFTERMATH

"We intend to produce men who are able to light a fire for Liberty in men's minds, and make them the finest rifle marksmanship Instructors on the planet." - Son of Martha

"Tyrants rise and fall, but tyranny lasts forever." -Me

[What kind of megalomaniac quotes himself?]

RODGE

Congratulations, Dave, on going 'green' in Iowa!  Well done.
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

FFJim

Congrats. Hopefully, I will be able to make it to your part of the USA one day!
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

Kosciusko

Well done!   I look forward to meeting you on the trail.

k

Yankeedutch

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Edmund Burke