News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Bremen, NY - May 3 & 4, 2014

Started by Another D.O.M., May 06, 2014, 10:42:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

Our first Appleseed of the year at New Bremen Fish & Game Club was well attended despite the cold, rainy & windy northern NY weather.  We had one first-time Appleseeder along with several return attendees.  Debbie & Jasmine - thanks for coming out and braving the wintery conditions.  Jon, Keith & Keith - I wish you would leave the rain back home when you come to New Bremen!

I know there are pictures (Sean has already posted several in the NY forum area).

Thanks once again goes to the host club for allowing us to use your facilities.  And a very special Thank You! goes to club President Jack for the use of the heater in the clubhouse all weekend long.

As usual my fellow instructors made the event special for all attendees.  Sean, Bill, & Keith, it's always a pleasure working with you.
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Dude

YES! Thank you Jack for the heat!

We had some dedicated shooters, toughing it out in the wind,  cold and rain; some dedicated instructors working  the full spectrum from brand new shooters to re-qualifying riflemen, all led by a shoot boss fighting a cold all weekend, who, just to put the icing on the cake, went and did a one-day event the very next day. Hats off to all!

There is definitely something about New Bremen that is very endearing. I urge ALL northeast instructors to visit, instruct one day and shoot one day; and/or come to the RBC in July.
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

Smurf

New Bremen Appleseed Pictures - From Sunshine to Freezing Rain

Smurf

More New Bremen Appleseed Pictures!!

Smurf

Instructor Dude Does A Wonderful Job With Known Distance

Smurf

AWARDS!!!!

Smurf

The Swiss at New Bremen