News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Middlebury Oct 25-26 08

Started by ripersnifle, October 08, 2008, 05:34:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ripersnifle

Okay folks,

This one's coming up fast.
Please get the word out.
Rimfire only event at Windy Knolls Farm in Middlebury, VT.

So who's comin'?

test

sk
Proctor 408

Nickle

I'll be there, as will the usual loaners.

So, folks, looks like this is the last one for the year for the Northeast.

An Appleseed right in the area where Solomon Brown settled after the Revolution. Real, modern day Green Mountain Boys (at least one, I promise).
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

SeanO

Nickle,

I don't see anything for the Middlebury Appleseed.  Is it still on?

Best, Sean O'

P. S.  Thanks for the kind words in your last post.
If you can't find a way, make one.

Nickle

Quote from: SeanO on October 22, 2008, 03:15:15 PM
Nickle,

I don't see anything for the Middlebury Appleseed.  Is it still on?

Best, Sean O'

P. S.  Thanks for the kind words in your last post.

Absolutely on!

They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

SeanO

If you can't find a way, make one.

ripersnifle

SeanO,

Great to have another shooter coming.

Anyone else coming???

sk
Proctor 408

Nickle

I'm still working on a guy and his son. Known the guy for probably 10+ years, a fellow Guardsman. The son is young, but seems to be OK.

ripersnifle

Great, Nickle.

Anyone else???
Last call, folks.

sk
Proctor 408

Nickle

7 pre-registered, others coming.

C'mon folks, this one is as good as it gets.