News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Osage Beach tentatively back on the schedule for 2014

Started by colonial shooter, April 23, 2014, 10:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

Tentatively, We are looking at October 4th and 5th 2014. I am waiting to do the range inspection to add it o he schedule. Lets do this with a bang.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

RODGE

Count me in, Colonial Shooter.  I shot Rifleman there to earn my patch in 2010 and returned to attend the RBC.  I'll be there in Oct.  It's a great range and KD too.  RODGE
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

thursday

if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad

colonial shooter

Its official and on the schedule. Lets show MO how to Appleseed. No offense connibear.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

connibear

Ha, none taken. After all this is the SHOW ME state. Hopefully we can get the lines full for these last few events of the year. I forgot I have a contact from up in Columbia was talking like he had 20 some odd people that would come if we had relatively close event. I think this would count so we'll see.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.