News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor Meal and IBC Nov 22-23 2014

Started by colonial shooter, April 23, 2014, 10:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colonial shooter

As I have done in the past, Hioppi and I will open our home to host the Missouri IC dinner and add a twist by doing an IBC at the same time. This will be the first of (hopefully)many to come. This will occur the weekend before Thanksgiving. This is open to all MO instructors and IIT's or those wanting to become an instructor.

Requirements to attend IBC: have already attained a riflemans score, have completed the IIT0 PC or higher, RSVP in advance (so I know how many to prepare food for).

Look forward to seeing you all here.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

colonial shooter

After much consideration and prayer, We have consulted with the SC and others. We have postponed this event to Jan 3-4th 2015. Please get this onto your calendar. We hope to see all MO instructors and IITs here for a great meal, training and a planning session for 2015. Please drop me a note here to let us know your thoughts.
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana