News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

another new blue hat

Started by spitfire51, April 23, 2014, 12:13:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spitfire51

Many of you may have met Frank Conly (known now and in the future as bc medicine man) at a couple of the Nashville shoots.  He recently decided to join the cadre and has taken on a blue hat as a new Applecore!  Please join me in welcoming him to the team.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

grunt soldier

Welcome to the team sir! It's a uphill battle and we appreciate your help.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

TJ Kackowski

Welcome to the team!

What does this make ... 7 new hats and 4 IIT's knocking out another PC in a single weekend?  Spring has sprung in full force!

brianheeter

Good to have you on board, Frank.  Looking forward to working with you.

C ya,

brian
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

ATM

Thanks for stepping up, bc medicine man.  O0

Welcome!
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0