News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Il. has a new orange hat

Started by Mudcat, April 21, 2014, 08:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

After many trials, much pain and a lot of perseverance olefido shot a Rifleman score and backed it up at Evansville on Patriots Day. It was an honor and pleasure to give this man his prize he had been seeking and striving for through 11 shoots. Congratulations my friend! We could all learn something about persistence from him.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

SureShotSpartan

Congrats!!  What a fine example of persistence! 
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Mutti

Huzzah! So proud from the Sabo Clan  :)
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
Herm Albright
(1876 - 1944)

RedFox24

"Preparedness is not an event.  It's a continuous process." 
Dr. Julie Gerberding, Director, CDC

Shooter30-06

Congratulations!  Welcome to the fraternity!
"We cannot insure success but we can deserve it."-John Adams
"Remember, all men would be tyrants if they could."-Daniel Defoe

RiflesnReins

Wonderful! I have had the chance to work with Olefido multiple times, no other person I have ever met has shown the perseverance and determination that he has.  O0
Congratulations Olefido!

RnR
"Come on guys!  Keep your eyes on your magazines. Stop looking at RnR to tell you when to fire. I know you can hear her down there. Trust me I should know, I live in the same house!."  Mutti

"The truly blind are those who will not open their eyes to see"

"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his Fathers, and the temple of his Gods."
"Horatius At The Bridge"
Thomas Lord Macaulay

I am not sleeping... I'm just practicing the prone position.

"Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen."
― Winston Churchill

"The trouble is not in dying for a friend, but in finding a friend worth dying for."
― Mark Twain

Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
George S. Patton

Boston

Congratulations and welcome aboard.

redbaron

Congrats Olefido! You earned it!  :bow:

olefido

Thanks everyone! I am so grateful for all the help and support I received along the road. Thank you all. Huzzah!
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

redbaron

Dang, I forgot to post the picture.  :slap:

Patriot Gal

^:)^. Congrats olefido!  Welcome to the Appleseed Instructor Ranks!!!  ^:)^
"Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty."  ~Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be denied the use of arms"
~Thomas Jefferson

"If not us, then who; if not now, then when."
~President Ronald Reagan

Steck

LesMoore

Congratulations!  I am happy for you and look forward to working with you again

Leslie

Yogi

fisherdawg

OutstandinG
An example of persistance and preserverance!
ATTABOY
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:.. ..:..
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

olefido

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell