News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Indiana's new red hat

Started by Mudcat, April 21, 2014, 08:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudcat

I am happy to say that Rayne has completed her ITPC. I had the honor of presenting her red hat at Evansville on Patriots Day. I am positive she will continue to be even a greater asset to the program in the future.
Congratulations Rayne!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

brianheeter

Congratulations and well done!  I'm sorry I couldn't be there to see the official "hatting."  I'm sure that there are pictures, right?
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

SureShotSpartan

Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

AuntieBellum

Congratulations, Rayne! I had no doubt you had it in you.  I can't wait to see you in red!!!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

DaveD

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind."

Thomas Jefferson

Pitmaster

Way to go Rayne. That was quick. It took you longer to agree to be an instructor than to complete the training. ;)
Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

Brown

I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

ATM

Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

spitfire51

"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

Big John

One of my favorite instructors. She gives good hugs. Good instruction, too.

yellowhousejake

But do you "trust" your NPOA yet?  ;)

Congratulations!

DAve
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

TJ Kackowski

HUZZAH!

Quote from: Big John on April 21, 2014, 11:40:00 AM
One of my favorite instructors. She gives good hugs. Good instruction, too.

And she makes a great courier.

hawkhavn

Huzzah!!!!
Congratulations and thank you!

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

GoldFish

Congratulations Rayne!!!  I can't wait to see that new shiny accessory in a few days... O0
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

grunt soldier

Congrats buddy!!!!!!! ^:)^ very well deserved. I told you that you had nothing to worry about!  Awesome job Ma'am!!!!
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

fisherdawg

Rayne,
HUZZAH
O0 O0 ^:)^ ^:)^ ..:.. ..:.. ..:..
Now, get to work!
&) ~~:)
fisherdawg
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

TJ Kackowski

Quote from: Rayne on April 21, 2014, 03:22:10 PM
Thank You everyone, it was truly humbling to receive my red hat.  The emotion of it all caught me off guard.  MudCat was extremely generous with his compliments.  I was kinda getting used to the reputation that TJ's been promoting of me being mean.    >:D

Moi?  I'm a reformed man ... after your extra efforts to help out Big John this weekend I'd never dream of labeling you as mean ... at least not until the next time you yell at me.

All kidding aside ... Congratulations on the new hat.  Your good work has been noticed and rewarded.  See you on the line.

redbaron

Unbridled Liberty

HUZZAH!  Good for you!  Good for Appleseed!  Good for Kentucky!  Nice pic.  O0

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

olefido

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Slow2Speak

Good job Rayne! Now you should make some peanut butter fluff brownies and bring them to Bedford shoot ya know for celebratin  purposes.  O0

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

JSW

Great job!  Be working to get green next don't let up.   Well deserved.   JSW ^:)^ :~

Lonestar6

Awesome! Congratulations.
LS6
President Reagan is quoted as saying 'There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.' This is a valid observation, and a powerful tool.

Niecie

AWESOME! Congratulations Rayne!

I am a tiny bit sad we could not be there to see it in person (we will be there for the green one  ;)  )

Niecie

Brown

;D
There ya go Rayne. Closest your gonna get to that ever elusive smile >:D
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

Rayne

Quote from: Brown on April 26, 2014, 10:56:37 PM
;D
There ya go Rayne. Closest your gonna get to that ever elusive smile >:D

Stinker!

indyjohn

Congrats to you from us newbies from Indy!