News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Orange Hat in Texas!

Started by Bullet, April 03, 2014, 08:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullet

Trenton already had his patch from a previous Bootcamp, and signed up to attend another Appleseed shoot. It didn't take long for us instructors to decide he'd look better with an orange hat, and he was eager and willing, so....

...please welcome our newest IIT in Texas, Grunt Medic!

Thank you for jumping in and helping Saturday afternoon - it was much-appreciated with the full line we had. You're going to make a great instructor and we are fortunate to have you on board.
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

PaleRider

Trenton, you definitely helped out last Saturday! Thanks!
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Pistolgrip

"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

Grunt Medic

Thanks, y'all for the warm welcome and kind comments, and I am eagerly looking forward to wearing myself out bailing.  I have been confirmed to have the day off on the 18th and intend to help with the kids on that day.  See you on the line!

drip drop

Glad to have met you in San Antonio.  Thanks for taking that hat!

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison