News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has a new Orange Hat!

Started by drip drop, March 25, 2014, 01:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drip drop

Please help me in welcoming Tim (PaleRider) into our ranks!  His enthusiasm will be put to good work, and I'm glad to have him with us.  He took his orange hat this last weekend, and he's already planning on working a shoot this Saturday!

-Ray

Bullet

Congratulations and thank you, PaleRider. I'm excited that we're building up our instructor base in your area. See you Saturday!
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

Pistolgrip

"Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ~ Mark Twain

carlb

Great job Tim  ^:)^  Thank you for stepping up and helping to make this program a success!
"He who sacrifices essential liberty for temporary safety deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams
"One hundred rounds do not constitute fire power. One hit constitutes fire power." - General Merritt Edson, U.S. Marine Corps

scuzzy

Thank you very much for stepping up and helping us out.  O0
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

PaleRider

Thanks, all! I'm really looking forward to helping instill the pride of patriotisim and marksmanship Appleseed stands for. See you this weekend, Rachel and Ray (sounds like a TV show, huh?). :)
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

spitstickler

Welcome! ...and thanks for stepping up! O0
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

Two Wolves

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Reddot