News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Red Hat for sale or rent. PoI to let...fifty cents.

Started by SPQR, March 19, 2014, 09:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SPQR

Experienced Red Hat available for Patriots Day Saturday.   +/- 75 shoots of experience.  Above average history.  Solid PoI.  Good coaching.  Poor administration skills.  Adorable personality.

Sale price is good chow with a respectable dessert OBO.

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Pitmaster

Pitmaster

Captain Noah Cook a Revolutionary War Veteran was my great, great, great,...great grandfather. Noah Cook enlisted in the militia on April 21, 1775 at age 18 upon learning of the Battles of Lexington and Concord that morning. His company left on that day for Concord arriving April 24, 1775.*

*History of Northampton, Massachusetts: from its settlement ..., Volume 2, Part 2, Chapter 25, Page 359

"The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home." Antonin Scalia

�The test of a democracy is not whether the people vote, but whether the people rule.� G.K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Member

SPQR

Hah. Were's the offer sheet?

Srsly, Niles is 1 to 3 and Bellevue is 1 to 1.  Evansville and Richmond are sold out.  What I am really trying to do here is start some form of bidding war between Mrs. Mudcat s dumplings and Mrs. YHJs Liberty Bars.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

slim

SPQR

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

Unbridled Liberty

Or you could come to Kentucky.  That in itself is reward enough for most real men.  It was for Dan'l Boone.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

2 clicks low

How about Waterman, IL.
I can promise wind and dinner @ pub west.
2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

redbaron

Quote from: SPQR on March 19, 2014, 11:13:22 PM
What I am really trying to do here is start some form of bidding war between Mrs. Mudcat s dumplings and Mrs. YHJs Liberty Bars.

I hit Mrs. Mudcat up two weekends ago for dumplings on the 19th. It didn't go to well. BUT, I wasn't told NO either.  O0

Uncle Davey

Is this your first Evansville shoot???? Of course Mrs. Mudcat will have chicken dumplings right! .......*right*........mrs.mudcat.....plz. ....sugar and a redcoat on top....
Those who stay will be champions. Those who persist will be riflemen.

Mudcat

I just asked and got a maybe a strong maybe at that. I'm goping to buy her a new golf cart so I bet I can get it worked in there as part of the deal.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Big John

Maybe if I ask for an orange hat on the 19th, she'll be inspired to make the dumplings.  ;D

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Mudcat

Quote from: Big John on March 22, 2014, 10:40:23 AM
Maybe if I ask for an orange hat on the 19th, she'll be inspired to make the dumplings.  ;D

I think that may do it Big John! I'm going to have to dig up some hats now.  ^:)^
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington