News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Corona CA, 15/16 Mar 2014 - AAR

Started by V, March 17, 2014, 01:14:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

What a great weekend,

15 wonderful Americans came out to learn some rife marksmanship, appreciate its  role, and celebrate some heritage and history. Families and friends, from the well seasoned 74 years young to the to the 7 year old new enthusiast and everything in between.

Great progress was made, some oh so close, and some a bit over the top - Joseph our only rifleman for the weekend with a 219.

I'm sure we'll see a  lot of you again, in pursuit of the patch, after some rifleman yoga, some dry-practice of the correct techniques and some visits to your own ranges. Don't forget, tell  your friends, families, neighbours and workmates and bring them along with you on your next visit.

I know some photos were taken   %) so feel free to post them up on this thread, chime in with your comments and suggestions.   I'll edit this with some more details once I get unpacked and find all the bits and pieces  ::)

Thanks to Joe, Zach and Norman for helping our new friends  this weekend get in touch with our old friends from 1775.

Cheers
Phil "V"