News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Georgia's newest red hat, Red Niva

Started by Ramblin' Wreck, March 12, 2014, 11:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramblin' Wreck

Everyone please welcome Georgia's newest Red Hat, Hannah Lundeen. Hannah had a spectacular IPC performance in Sevierville, TN today at the inaugural event at Wear's Valley Ranch. (AAR to follow) Hannah literally gave every position demo and called the line for the afternoon for day two in Sevierville. She displays a maturity beyond her years and her knowledge of the material is flawless.

Pictures of the new instructor and proud dad will be posted by the person(s) who took the pics as I was "down range" for the shot.

Congratulations Hannah!  HUZZAH!

Ramblinwreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown

Maximum Ordinate

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

DrJohn

Hannah,

We are all so proud of you. Congratulations and a hearty well done!
"It is an indispensable duty, my brethren, which we owe to God and our country, to rouse up and bestir ourselves, and, being animated with a noble zeal for the sacred cause of liberty, to defend our lives and fortunes, even to the shedding of the last drop of blood....

Red Niva

Thank you all. It wouldn't have been possible if I didn't have all the wonderful mentors that have stuck with me and helped me learn so much. Thanks so much!!!
"Darkness is returning to Paradise. Are you ready?" Johnny Drake

"From the desert has come a voice crying in the wilderness, and his name is John. Johnny Drake to be more precise. But ask his disciples and they will tell you his mission is no less defined than the mission of John the Baptist, who first introduced the Light from heaven to the world over two thousand years ago. The multitudes listened to John, who told them that Jesus of Nazareth was the Way to God. Then Herod toke John's head.
  Now the question begs us: Will the world listen to Johnny Drake? And who will take his head?"   Quote from the book, "Sinner" by Ted Dekker

brianf31

"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

SureShotSpartan

Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Guardian

George Hacker

Congratulations from the Northwest Region, Red Niva.  Earning your red hat is quite an accomplishment. Well done! O0

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Lawrence

Hearty congratulations young Lady! ^:)^ Couldn't be any prouder than your fine parents! :bow:

I sincerely hope to see you all again soon! Maybe next time, you'll do all the instruction at an RBC in Ramseur!

Roswell

Congrats Hannah! You deserve it!  O0

Remember when you gave me my Rifleman patch; I would have never got there without your explanation of IMC and Talking Targets ( It finally clicked... get it... clicked  ;D).
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

SteelThunder

NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

Morpheus

It was truly an honor to present my daughter her RH. She does indeed harbor the qualities of an AS Instructor, qualities which seem so lacking it today's society. It is a real privilege to be her father.

(Hopefully a pic will appear with this post. I will admit that my technological abilities are a bit shallow)
"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it." Nancy Pelosi (and Paul Ryan, kinda)

saltypaws

^:)^  ^:)^  ^:)^ Huzzah!

Well done and we'll deserved!

Psssst..... there is a Ladyseed in June in Boone.
"We are paratroopers Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded". ~ CPT Dick Winters ~

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong."

"Make good scouts of yourselves, become good rifle shots so that if it becomes necessary that you defend your families and your country that you can do it." - Lord Baden-Powell, Scouting For Boys

PHenry

For thems who have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Hannah, this might seem surprising, but for those of us who have worked with her - not a surprise at'all. Hannah is a model American youth in all respects. If every teenager in this country was a bit more like Hannah - we'd have little need to Appleseed.

Welcome to the red hat club ma'am. Somebody get her a red sweatshirt!  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata