News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help Needed: A Girl And A Gun National Conference, Waco, March 20-23

Started by Bullet, March 11, 2014, 01:37:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullet

Attention Appleseeders!

A Girl And A Gun is having its national conference in Waco, TX March 20-23 and Appleseed will be one of the vendors!

Can you come help out at the booth any of those days (Thursday through Sunday)?

If you are an instructor (any level), OR if you have attended a couple of Appleseeds and are willing to step up and help represent Appleseed, consider yourself warmly invited.

If you are a female, consider yourself subpoenaed. (Just kidding....sort of...) This is a ladies' event and us girls really need to take the lead in staffing the booth as much as possible.

If you are on the fence about whether or not to come, let me know what bribes you might accept.  ;D

Send me a PM and let me know what day or portion of a day you can cover (Thursday morning setup through Sunday 2PM or so tear down).

Thanks y'all.
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

Trisha

Dang I wish I lived closer!! I would so be there to help you!

Bullet

"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

Trisha

I don't think Fred would be ok with reimbursing me for a trip from WI to TX but I wish!!