News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Need some help here

Started by 9mm4545, March 10, 2014, 02:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

We have three events next weekend which could use a little help. There is a shoot in Bunnell that only has the SB and one IIT. These are experienced people and they can handle it but a little extra help would really be appreciated. Hernando is slightly better off with a SB and two IITs but if you want to come to a great range, well, I have been told that this is one of them. Lastly, the Orlando shoot is sold out and one more hand would probably make it a better shoot, plus you would get to work with both Willorith and Mr Pete--and that would be awesome. Now I realize that none of these shoots are likely to have conditions that would warrant giving out Inferno-seed patches but you would enjoy it anyway...
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

Sly223

I sent out one month ago no one is covering Myakka. I will not be on town.
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!