News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2014 - Nose to the grindstone

Started by Trig, March 06, 2014, 11:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trig

Hello 'Sconsin-ers,

Will this winter ever end??  The shoots so far in 2014 have been very low attendance, mostly due to weather and ammo shortages (understandably).  That means we need to step up the promotions even more going forward  &)  It's starting to warm up....I promise!  Please be doing what you can to get the word out, and fill the lines!! 

At our yearly planning meeting we discussed the focus on growing our instructor core.  Keep an eye out for people that could be an asset to the program, and get them involved (easier said than done, I understand).  Many hands make light work.   

I am currently working on having another IBC/planning meeting around July @ Bowler (hammering out the exact details still),  please make sure to mention this to the new orange hats as a way to meet all the instructors and polish their instructing skills. HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to attend also an opportunity to shoot out to 600 yards.  :---

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make your job easier!

We are in this together, Let's make 2014 great!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

Eric Buhlmann

I would be very interested in a Bowler IBC.  My orange hat has gone more of a rust color and I'd like to get it back looking like it should!   :~
"Did I seriously just hit that?"