News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shooting it Straight Radio Interview

Started by Trisha, March 05, 2014, 03:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

I had the opportunity to be interviewed for the Shooting it Straight Radio program to talk about Appleseed, who we are, what we do, etc...it will be airing tonight at 6pm central time. Check it out if you're interested to see how bad well I did for my first radio interview! http://www.talkstl.com/shooting-straight-dennis-convy/ If you can't listen to it at 6...they will have it saved on their website so you can always listen to it at a later time!

Now to get on some Wisconsin radio stations... :~ :~

Bullet

Trisha's segment starts around 25:00

Great job girl :)
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

Trig

Thanks for the Time Stamp Bullet, and EXCELLENT job Trisha  :bow:  :bow:   :bow: 

now for that TV segment. . .  &)

1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

fisherdawg

Way to go Trisha.  We are in good hands in Wisconsin.
;D
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren