News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Charity Event at Florida Firearms Academy - April 6

Started by 308LIBERTY, March 05, 2014, 03:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

I've been asked if we would like to set up an AS booth for a machine gun shoot and charity event at Florida Firearms Academy on Sunday, April 6 followed by a Libertyseed later that week. It would be a perfect opportunity to promote our April 19th events that month. If you are free and able to help man the table on April 6th, please let me know. I already have tables and a pavilion and Sly223 is going to get me promo materials. I also plan to make up some event flyers and a stack of promo targets. Any support would be appreciated.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

stoneknives

"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

308LIBERTY

Here's the Libertyseed display all set up at Florida Firearms Academy, scheduled for Friday, April 11. Here's complete information:

Sunday April 6th - Promo Table at Charity Shoot - All Day
Friday, April 11th - Libertyseed - 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm (Sly223 presenting the strikes)

13317 W Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33635
(813) 221-3473
ffatampa.com
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

308LIBERTY

Posted the Libertyseed (Friday April 11, 2014 at 7pm) on Yelp and several local news sites (Bay News 9, TBT, TBO, etc. - still pending) I've also got some people signed up on Facebook and we will be promoting it all day Sunday (the 6th) at a charity shoot so I'm hoping we can get the classroom filled to overflowing and show Florida Firearms Academy (and the rest of Tampa) what we are about. It's up on Yelp already:

http://www.yelp.com/events/tampa-libertyseed-a-story-of-the-american-revolution

stoneknives

Just spent the day at the Florida Firearms Academy Charity machine-gun, shoot helping out at the Appleseed Project booth.
Dwight (three'oeight) did an OUTSTANDING JOB  ^:)^ with the arrangements and set up for the event and made all of us in the Appleseed program look GOOD. Big Country and I just had to stand there and be eyecandy.
If you are in the Tampa area be sure to come to the second part of this event of Friday  11 APRIL from 7pm to 8:30pm, a LIBERTY SEED presented by sly223  ^:)^.

Again outstanding work Dwight.  HUZZAH HUZZAH HUZZAH!
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

308LIBERTY

Ahem. I don't know about eye candy, but you guys were much better than that. Henry had a couple fellas engaged for about 45 minutes at one point and people were even interested in the history. Big Country was his usual jovial self,  always grinning and sharing stories of his own. Couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks so much for coming out.

Dwight

308LIBERTY

My camera hasn't been taking decent photos but this one turned out ok. Thanks again guys. And I'd like to mention, BigCountry came out and supported us after pulling an all-nighter at work with no sleep. Thank again guys.

Dwight

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Pain Killer

Nice set-up with your table. I like the signage.

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison