News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Started by Birddogyz, March 04, 2014, 08:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Birddogyz

Hello, my name is Scott and I live in Cleveland, Ga. I attended my first Appleseed event this weekend in Toccoa. I would like to thank all the instructors for a wonderful weekend. I am an avid sportsman and competitive shooter and learned new skills. The history and the mission are right in line with my values in life. Being a veteran, it made me proud to be part of the group this weekend. I thank you all.

SureShotSpartan

Welcome Scott!! I'm glad you were so encouraged by your experience with my fellow Instructors. As you now know, Appleseed tends to draw a fine sort of person. I hope to hear of your continued involvement within the program.

Liberty!
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Birddogyz

I will be at the next one in June and bringing a few more people. We came as a group of four this time.

Morpheus

Scott, it was great to have you and your family with us this weekend.
Thank you for your kind words and eagerness to return, but I'm even more encouraged when folks such as yourself look to bring others with them the next time. That truly makes for a successful weekend for us instructors.

If you haven't already, please check out the AAR posted here: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=39848.0 Roswell posted some pics and you are welcome to post whatever you would like if you're so inclined.

Hope to see you and others in June, or sooner! Check out the GA schedule and share that too!

Steve
"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it." Nancy Pelosi (and Paul Ryan, kinda)

GAgal

Hey everybody.  I'm Donna - Birddogyz's other half.  I can't thank everyone enough for a great weekend and I'm looking forward to doing it again very soon.  I will be passing out all of the materials I got from you to my women's group tomorrow night.  Hopefully, I can get the girls as excited about Appleseed as I am.

SureShotSpartan

That's GREAT Donna!  Please don't hesitate to ask your next Shoot Boss for additional copies to help your promotional efforts.

LIBERTY!
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Roswell

Yay, Scott and Donna, it is great to see you two on the board. It was a pleasure working with both of you this past weekend and I look forward to seeing you again in June. Thank you so much for bringing your son and his girlfriend also and an even larger THANK YOU for 7th stepping and spreading the word about Project Appleseed even further.

See you on the line!  :---

Ross
Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Birddogyz

Roswell, it was great to meet everyone! We look forward to getting more involved. I went Monday and got a new 10/22 and it is set up and ready for June. Donna will be doing the same.

GAgal

Thank you for the warm welcome guys!  We can't wait to see everyone again and learn more. :)