News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New IIT for Virgina

Started by The Wolfhound, March 04, 2014, 09:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wolfhound

Misawa (Galen Townes) has joined the corps of instructors for Virginia.  I have tried to recruit him for a while now and finally wore him down (actually his wife saw the value in our program).
HUZAAH
HUZZAH
HUZZAH

FFJim

Thanks to Misawa for stepping up!!! I hope we cross paths on the Appleseed trail.

Jim
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

FiremanBob

This is excellent news. I know he will be a great instructor.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

carlb

Thanks for stepping up. Funny how our wives always know whats best  :bow: ;D  Don't hesitate to ask for help and guidance along the way. You're in good hands with the VA crew.

"He who sacrifices essential liberty for temporary safety deserves neither" - Benjamin Franklin
"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams
"One hundred rounds do not constitute fire power. One hit constitutes fire power." - General Merritt Edson, U.S. Marine Corps

misawa

Thanks, all.  Let's hope I pass on instruction and encouragement as well as I took it. :)