News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas gun rights resolutions to introduce at conventions March 4

Started by Bullet, March 04, 2014, 01:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bullet

Related to the primary election & party conventions we are having tomorrow (Tuesday 3/4/14), here is a way to stand up and leverage your voice and vote to effect political change. This is from a gun rights perspective working through the RPT rules, but the process can really be used by any sort of liberty activist for any issue you'd like.

http://www.texasfirearmsfreedom.com/convention-training/
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams

scuzzy

Thanks for the info and all the effort you are putting into this. I do appreciate it so much.

I'll be getting out today to vote and also try and get on a convention. Did it once before and man did I stir things up.  !@#)
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Bullet

Thanks scuzzy. :) I could see you stirring things up in conventions, and I think that would be a very good thing. :)
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams