News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HB 44: A loss for the King's men in NM

Started by TaosGlock, March 03, 2014, 07:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

HB-44 will NOT become law this year. O0

House Bill 44 was a key part of billionaire-playboy Mayor Michael Bloomberg's anti-gun agenda -- expanding background checks and cracking down on gun shows across the state and affecting NM residents. If passed, its momentum could have produced a ripple effect to other states.

Local  activists swarmed  the merry Roundhouse, armed with 45,000 petitions opposing HB-44, thus  the gun-grabbers were not able to find the votes they needed.

Take that you New Yawk politicos.   ~~:) :~  Keep your tyranny in your own nest.  Don't mess with NM! >:D
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

WindRider

And be sure to keep an eye on Connecticut, "The Constitution State" if you can believe that.  The citizenry there is not pleased with the King's Men.

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Johnnyappleseed

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Captwa

Hey TG,

I get stuck in NY for a few weeks and you guys have all the fun!
Sorry I missed the party.

Wa