News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Florida IBC!

Started by PHenry, September 28, 2008, 03:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

Florida needs IBCs!

Calling all Florida Patriots.

We needs to git a few IBCs on the roster right now!

Find me a location and I will get it set up. From private land (best) to public ranges willing to let us in for three long days.

All we need is a backstop and a firing line at 25M, with enough room for 5 to 20 shooters that want to become a part of the Appleseeds tradition - 7th steppers if you will.  ;)

We cannot grow the Florida program without qualified instructors, and we cannot build a larger corp of instructors without IBCs.

The passion for Liberty cannot afford to be shy - Lady Liberty will not wait!

Let's get at least 2 IBCs scheduled for late 2008 or very early 2009, so we can be ready for the April 19th event.

Do something for your country and get on board - it feels good.

I set up the Hernando event personally, and now I will get to serve there as an instructor. Imagine how that makes a man who loves Liberty feel inside (hint: Darned proud!).  ;D

What other 2A program affords you such a great opportunity to help this country like Appleseeds?

All it takes is a call to to the right person - you never know until you try. Who knows a good man or woman with an acre of land that would be willing to lend it to Appleseeds for three days? Needless to say - they can attend for free, even if I have to pay their fee (would be the least I could do).

Florida already has several serious IITs and if we can train another 10, we could handle three[attachment=1] April 19th events - what a feather in the Sunshine State's cap that would be!

Will you sit there and let California kick our southern arses without even putting up a credible fight?

I know a certain "Rough and Tumble Redneck" in Ft. Myers area that has hosted an IBC in the past - that'll be my first call.

Who YOU gonna call?
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata