News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ammo possible bulk order.

Started by Toobeauku, February 26, 2014, 02:46:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toobeauku

Appleseed Instructors,

I have found a possible connection for bulk ammo purchase. That is to say, case lots of 22 in Speer, CCI, Remington and a number of others. I am wondering what kind of demand you all have in buying multiple cases to use for our Michigan events. I don't have pricing information yet but this is coming from the distributor so it will be priced at the wholesale level most likely.

If you have an interest please send me a PM with the subject AMMO and let me know how many cases you would commit to buying. This ammo is NOT for general resale, we need to use it for our own AS matches so participants will be able to attend and have ammo available.

Thanks,

George - TooBeauku
NRA Benefactor Member   NRA Personal Protection Pistol Instructor,  NRA RSO
CMP Master Vintage Rifle Instructor
HIGH POWER... get some... and put your AppleSeed training to work for you.

When do we get to shoot the BIG RIFLE?

The Price of Freedom is Eternal Vigilance
"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -- Samuel Adams
The above statement works for Communists too who seek to brainwash the masses, just an FYI....  Are you Bailing?

Bill Winkle

Interest expressed. Any update?
....Bill Winkle....

FiremanBob

How is this different from a "deal" last month that turned out to be a hoax/scam?

Just to clarify: I'm not casting aspersions at Toobeauku. The OP in the previous, aborted thread, was a fine RWVA member as well, but his "source" turned out to be shady and the deal was cancelled, fortunately before any money changed hands.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

number6

Toobeauku is the President of one of our host ranges, works with our state legislatures annually on firearms safety & instruction, coaches an NRA YHEC team, is involved in CMP, and has been an IIT for more than a year before bringing this to the forum. 

number6

Quote from: FiremanBob on May 07, 2014, 07:28:24 AM
How is this different from a "deal" last month that turned out to be a hoax/scam?
You still have a choice. You can still salvage your right to be individuals. Your rights to truth and free thought! Reject this false world of Number Two . . . reject it NOW!!
Number 6, The Prisoner, Episode 11 "A Change of Mind"

"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them..." � Richard Henry Lee, "Letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republic"

"Rifles don't read" YellowHouseJake

"Lots of work?  Yup.  You wanna grow?  Suck it up, cupcake." - SteelThunder

DEH

Quote from: FiremanBob on May 07, 2014, 07:28:24 AM

Just to clarify: I'm not casting aspersions at Toobeauku. The OP in the previous, aborted thread, was a fine RWVA member as well, but his "source" turned out to be shady and the deal was cancelled, fortunately before any money changed hands.

For the record:  I sent my money in and it was returned immediately.  The instructor's honesty is not in question.
-Appleseed: '08-IBC, '09-Red Hat, '09-FT Stewart, '10-RBC, '14, '15, '22 KD
-I.C.E '11 Combat Focus Shooting.
-Tactical Response. '09-'12
-Fighting Rifle/Pistol, Immediate Action Medical, Way of the Rifle
-MTN Guerrilla-2013/Irreg Warfare
-Max Velocity Tactical. 2013-2022. RIFLEMAN,TEAM COYOTE
 CRCDx2,Combat Patrol, Rifleman Challenge,CQB,CTT,FOFx2. DCHx2.
-2Cor10:4-5. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, & bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ.

mac66

Hey,   I am just happy knowing that we might get ammo this year...or next. ..:..
Status quo, you know, is Latin for 'the mess we're in'.
Ronald Reagan

Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there. Will Rogers

The King has degenerated into a tyrant and forfeits all rights to his subjects' obedience."  Patrick Henry, 1765

Motivation?...The best solution to morale problems is to kill all the unhappy people  Ghenghis Khan