News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Spring 2014 Three Forks, MT event

Started by Carlson, February 17, 2014, 07:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlson

Is there going to be an Appleseed in Three Forks this spring?  I don't see anything on the calendar yet.

Mark Davis

Appleseed has yet to reform me,
My name is Mark, I abhoar paperwork.
Dammit! it's the same as last year, except leave your dog at home.
Between rattlesankes and jack russel terrier homies, dogs are not welcome at Samuel Whittamore Memorial range.
April 26-27. Sept 20-21
Neece, and ShadowMan made me save last years range application on my computer to copy for this year.
Okay, you prodded me, I going to actually look for it.

George Hacker

Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Mark Davis

Could not find it. Could you help me out ShadowMan?

George Hacker

I don't have the host app.  All I have is promotional stuff for shoots there.  Perhaps Necee has a copy?

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Carlson

If you'd like, you can delegate paperwork to me.  I'm a career paper-pusher.   I just need the details.  ;D

I found the blank Host Application.  I guess I need the Host (Samuel Whittemore Memorial Range) information to fill it out.

Mark Davis

I would appreciate that very much Matt.
I will text Neece to see if she saved the old form, which is rich in filled in blanks.

Necee

Sorry!  Got absorbed in Little Guy Wrestling and gymnastics last week.  Looking now!!

Denise

Mark Davis

What horrible spelling on my part............

Necee

::) 

I sent what I had for last years event to Carlson- hope he got it.  Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help  ;) 

Mark Davis

Thanks Denise.
Carlson, If you need any hepl with information, contact me.
The landowner really does not want dogs to attend shoots.

Carlson

Woo Hoo    :---
..:.. ..:.. ..:..

We're on the schedule. :~
https://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=59

I look forward to seeing everyone.  Don't forget to go to the TIPS Page to RSVP as an instructor.
https://appleseedinfo.org/tips/sign-up-shoot-state.php?qstate=MT&statename=Montana

Carlson