News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Please congratulate North Carolina's newest Red Hat

Started by Pain Killer, February 10, 2014, 12:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

Congratulations to an excellent Instructor on earning his Red Hat. I consider Michael a good friend and a huge asset to the program! He goes by the forum name Pelon, and I would like to introduce him to you as NC newest Full Instructor. Huzzah!!  O0

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Two Wolves

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

George Hacker

Pelon, congratulations on earning your red hat.  That is quite an accomplishment. ..:..

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Jumpboot

Huzzah Pelon! All around good guy and a pleasure to work with.
Rifleman 6 May 2012

dreamerofdreams

"On one man's soul it hath broken,
A light that doth not depart;
And his look, or a word he hath spoken,
Wrought flame in another man's heart."

SureShotSpartan

HUZZAH!!!  Thanks for grabbing a bigger bucket!!  ~~:)
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Dakota

"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

Fred

Wow! Can't wait to meet this guy!! ;D

Glad to have you aboard! O0
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

FiremanBob

Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville

ThaiFighter

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

-GBS

Proud to be funding TG and BF's retirement account... ;)

Adena

"Children should be educated and instructed in the principles of freedom." - John Adams

"The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave." - Patrick Henry, Speech in the Virginia Convention, March 23, 1775

saltypaws

Great job!! can't wait to see that new Red Hat.

Salty
"We are paratroopers Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded". ~ CPT Dick Winters ~

"Amateurs train until they get it right. Professionals train until they cannot get it wrong."

"Make good scouts of yourselves, become good rifle shots so that if it becomes necessary that you defend your families and your country that you can do it." - Lord Baden-Powell, Scouting For Boys

FiremanBob

Three Huzzahs for you, Mike. That's a well-earned hat.
Author of "The 10/22 Companion: How to Operate, Troubleshoot, Maintain and Improve Your Ruger 10/22"

"Remember constantly that a nation cannot long remain strong when each man in it is individually weak, and that neither social forms nor political schemes have yet been found that can make a people energetic by composing it of pusillanimous and soft citizens." - de Tocqueville