News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MO Facebook

Started by connibear, February 09, 2014, 07:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

connibear

MO has a new facebook page. It's not much but a way to keep folks informed of events or different things that are going on. So if you live in Missouri then check it out and like it if your not in MO then still check it out and like it. Hopefully it will be a good promotion tool if nothing else. If anyone has any comments as how to make it better let me know and I will see what I can change or do.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

RODGE

Could you please post the link to your Missouri Facebook page.  I've tried several searches, but been unable to find it.  Thanks.  Rodge
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

RODGE

Found it.  Have to type in 'Project Appleseed Missouri'.  Thanks
What we allow is what will continue!

What have you done for LIBERTY today?

connibear

Here is the link so there won't be as much typing: https://www.facebook.com/MOappleseed
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.