News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Well, it's official...

Started by Barbie, February 06, 2014, 11:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbie

Ya'll will have a new Instructor on your hands  :)

As of March 1st, I will be calling Long Island, NY home. Once I get settled in, I plan to search out a SB to do my SBIT under... I should have had that done already before leaving Indiana, but that pesky thing called work got in the way  :slap: 

I look forward to working with all of you, and can't wait to hit the trail.

- Barbie
(812) 290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Unbridled Liberty

D'ang.  :'(  We will miss you here in Kentucky Barbie.  You will make a fine SB.  New York, you are getting a real gem. 

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Two Wolves

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

sgtrock

Barbie

If your schedule allows it, and you are in need of a "sbit shoot" Burlington Flats will be open to you,

sgtrock

Smurf

GoldFish

I've been hearing about this for a while now, but you will very much be missed in the IN/OH region.
Take care, and hope to see you again on the Trail soon.

You'd better come back and visit... &) ;)
"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

VietVet

Welcome to LI Barbie.

I also live on LI and if I remember correctly your plans were to move into my very own neighborhood.
If you're looking to SBIT that can be arranged.
Drop me a PM and let me know the town you're going to be living in.
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

techres

You guys totally win in this. 

She takes with her the best of us.
And our tears at her departure.

:'(
Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Josey Wales

..Welcome aboard.  This part of the ship is already under seawater.  So very brave of you to venture our way, we always can use good help. You have worked with the rest now you get to work with the best..
..Welcome to New York and Team Northeast!!..

..Strength & Honor......Josey Wales..  917 359-5606
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

Dude

Welcome aboard, Barbie!! You will find the NY and NE crew an outstanding bunch of men and women.

We all look forward to working together with you. Excelsior!

Dude
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

Grumpy1

Welcome to New York !

Look forward to working with you!
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson