News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2014 Roll Call; Kentucky Instructors Please Check In

Started by Unbridled Liberty, January 24, 2014, 07:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unbridled Liberty

Fellow Kentucky Instructors, please check in so I can get an idea of what to expect this year.

I'll get this started:

Unbridled Liberty plans to work every Kentucky shoot except for a couple in the far western region (approx. 16 events).
I have completed 1 Libertyseed so far with another one scheduled for Feb. 1.  I plan to do at least 4 more Libertyseed's in 2014.
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

ChuckS

Moving to TN for work.
With selling the house and relocating, don't know how much I'll be able to help this year.
Once I get settled....

Mudcat

I will be at KCR this weekend maybe part of Saturday and for sure Sunday. I will be watching and hopefully be able to lend a hand when you need it.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Tim

We've been dealing with my bro-in-law's terminal cancer dx.  I've taken a 2nd job so my wife can have all the time she needs to devote to that.  I doubt I'll have any free time for 6 months or possibly longer.

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: Tim on March 31, 2014, 07:46:52 PM
We've been dealing with my bro-in-law's terminal cancer dx.  I've taken a 2nd job so my wife can have all the time she needs to devote to that.  I doubt I'll have any free time for 6 months or possibly longer.

Sorry to hear that Tim.  I will be praying for you all.

UL
As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

ThePoet

My daughter (Pawzzz) and I are new IITs from Charlotte.  My wife is originally from Mayfield, KY and we visit her parents a few times a year.  It might be nice to help out at one of your events from time to time if schedules permit. 

We had the pleasure of working under the direction of Don this weekend in Ramseur.  I'm sure you hear it often, you are very fortunate to have him.  What a gentleman and role model for us all.

redbaron

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: redbaron on March 31, 2014, 10:53:26 PM
I'll try to help out when and where I can.

HUZZAH!  You sir are welcome in Kentucky any time!

UL
As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: ThePoet on March 31, 2014, 09:33:12 PM
My daughter (Pawzzz) and I are new IITs from Charlotte.  My wife is originally from Mayfield, KY and we visit her parents a few times a year.  It might be nice to help out at one of your events from time to time if schedules permit. 

We had the pleasure of working under the direction of Don this weekend in Ramseur.  I'm sure you hear it often, you are very fortunate to have him.  What a gentleman and role model for us all.

Thank you!  I look forward to meeting you both.

UL
As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Living Hand

Hello - I just moved to Nashville and will be border raiding within a two hour radius.  I'm currently free every other weekend, but that could change.

For now, I plan to be at Columbia and Boaz in May, and have tentatively signed up.  (I'll let you know if need to back out.)
"Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

"Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed, if so celestial an article as freedom, should not be highly rated."

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: Living Hand on April 14, 2014, 05:38:13 PM
Hello - I just moved to Nashville and will be border raiding within a two hour radius.  I'm currently free every other weekend, but that could change.

For now, I plan to be at Columbia and Boaz in May, and have tentatively signed up.  (I'll let you know if need to back out.)

O0  Thank you!

UL
As its a Gift of God

Into the peacefull Grave
Than a Surviving Slave