News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

San Antonio Appleseed, 2-Day Possible?

Started by PaleRider, January 15, 2014, 08:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaleRider

Bullet and Scuzzy,
I'm kind of shocked that we don't have any 2-day shoots scheduled here. Is that something we're still working on? Do you need help talking to the ranges? My normal range is A Place to Shoot, but it looks like they're only willing to do one day and only with .22s. I hope we can do better, but I am willing to help. Let me know.
"And I looked, and behold a pale horse; and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him." Rev 6:8

Bullet

There are several reasons for the 1-day shoots in San Antonio, including available range hours and staffing issues. If you're willing to help out that's great! Send me a PM and we can discuss 2-day shoots.
"Men do less than they ought unless they do all that they can." --Thomas Carlyle

"But we are not called to lives of prestige; we are called to lives of faithfulness. And sometimes faithfulness is just mundane and daily and ordinary and one foot in front of the other." --N. Adams