News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Up coming KWSC Ramseur

Started by wildman, January 13, 2014, 09:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildman

This coming Saturday 1/18/14 is the KWSC. Reduced daylight hours requires us to start at 09:00 hrs.

The KWSC is our only scoped rifle event. You can try it with iron sights if you want, good luck. The round count is 36 if you clean the course, The round count could be as high as 76 if you miss a lot.  You'll have the opportunity to zero in the AM so add that to your ammo requirements.

If you attended three shoots in 2013 this one is on the house otherwise the range fee is $45.00.
This is my rifle. There are many like it but this one is mine.... "My Rifle" the creed of a US Marine by MG WH Rupertus,USMC

Redwolf

hawkeye

Been waiting all year for this one!
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

JohnnyReb

I'll bring my chronograph, all are welcome to use it.
One Bank to rule them all, one Bank to find them, one Bank to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

TheIronMantis

What a great shoot!  I wish I could make it up there more often to shoot with you guys. I hope to see you all again in the not too distant future.

Redwolf

Had a great time all. Look forward to the next one I can make.