News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oathkeepers produce excellent Molon Labe feature film

Started by kDan, January 01, 2014, 08:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kDan

This is the best piece of video i have ever seen on the right of the people.  It's the only reason I stayed up past midnight last night. 

It is only going to be available for free online until Jan 6.  So watch it now and send the link to everybody.  Then buy the dvd.

Thanks Buzzworth.

http://youtu.be/ofrhqP7JWaA
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Mudcat

Great video I saw it a while back when they had a one night free viewing of it. I have a few dvds ordered.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Border-Run

kDan

"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout

Nickle

Good timing, Dan, I got off my butt and got my dues in to them.
They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about, having been employed as Rangers against the Indians and Canadians and this country being much covered with wood, and hilly, is very advantageous for their method of fighting. . . . ".  Lord Percy

Sounds like New Englanders to me.

Frdmftr

Now it's 11MAR14 and the link still shows the movie on youtube.

kDan

Quote from: Frdmftr on March 12, 2014, 12:44:34 AM
Now it's 11MAR14 and the link still shows the movie on youtube.

Very cool.  Everybody on this web-site should watch it.
"Hot dogs don't go bad"

-Scout