News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Any big plans for Patriot's day?

Started by AAOptics, December 29, 2013, 07:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAOptics

If not Ill see you at my place.  I just got word from YHJ that there will be a shoot here on that day.

grunt soldier

I'm hoping to make this shoot.  got to get the day off work though!
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Niecie

I'll be there with Liberty bars in hand! That is if you want them  O0 . Can't wait to see you and the family, especially can't wait to see how much the little one has grown! Is Carl going to be back by then? If he is, I hope he can join us as well.

Niecie

AAOptics

Quote from: Niecie on December 29, 2013, 09:40:10 PM
I'll be there with Liberty bars in hand! That is if you want them  O0 . Can't wait to see you and the family, especially can't wait to see how much the little one has grown! Is Carl going to be back by then? If he is, I hope he can join us as well.

Niecie

He will be back from basic, and I already talked to him, and got the green light to sign him up when it opens.  We took a day and practiced some of the fundamentals before he left to help give him a boost.  He scored #2 for his group.

I think it would be best if you and YHJ made a trip out here this winter to "re inspect" the range.  While your here you mise well bring some rifles and help me test the new range.  I havent set it up yet, but I think it will come in right at 900 yds.

slim

Did somebody say 900 yards????

^:)^ HUZZAH!!!  :---

I'm pretty sure I'll be SB'ing somewhere else on Patriot's Day but I'm willing to "take one for the team" and try out this new range too. I bet my Vortex optic would come in pretty handy at a place like that.  O0

AAOptics

Quote from: slim on December 30, 2013, 10:03:13 AM
Did somebody say 900 yards????

^:)^ HUZZAH!!!  :---

I'm pretty sure I'll be SB'ing somewhere else on Patriot's Day but I'm willing to "take one for the team" and try out this new range too. I bet my Vortex optic would come in pretty handy at a place like that.  O0

I dont think the 900 yd range will meet shoot standards due to houses forward of muzzle.  If you want to come out some time let me know bud.

l

slim

Want to, yes.

Time to make it happen?  :wb:

I'm still working on a good range for us to make big things happen together over here in Ohio. We'll come up with something and hopefully I'll be able to get back there too. So much to do... so few  -:). Thanks for the invite and I hope to see you soon.

AAOptics

Quote from: slim on December 30, 2013, 11:43:23 AM
Want to, yes.

Time to make it happen?  :wb:

I'm still working on a good range for us to make big things happen together over here in Ohio. We'll come up with something and hopefully I'll be able to get back there too. So much to do... so few  -:). Thanks for the invite and I hope to see you soon.

Im betting in one good range day we could hash it all out, and solve the problems on the entire world.  With that line of thinking its really your duty to come out.

grunt soldier

I like to shoot long range and no invite for the lonely grunt!  I thought we were better than this Alan :)
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

AAOptics

Quote from: grunt soldier on December 30, 2013, 06:32:55 PM
I like to shoot long range and no invite for the lonely grunt!  I thought we were better than this Alan :)

A man can only get turned down so many times before he gets gun shy.

You sir have a open invite.

AAOptics

Just FYI, following the shoot Ill be having a bonfire.  It wont be anything fancy, Ill have some hotdog's etc.  I think it would be nice to have a less structured time to hangout, and solve the problems of the world.  Its not required, but your welcome to come out, so you might want to plan accordingly.

Let me know if you think you might want to attend so I have a idea on food.

AAOptics

We got the number of shooters expanded, so we are at 12 slots remaining folks.

grunt soldier

very nice sir.  I figured it would.  I'm still hoping I can get this day off and head your way.

AAOptics

I just got the first weather report for 4-19.

High of 53
Low of 29
8MPH winds.

We all the 14 day forecast is always spot on ;D