News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas Shoots October 18-19 Need Some Volunteers To Help Run The Shows

Started by Scout, September 19, 2008, 12:31:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scout

Hey Guys, we will  be having two Appleseeds that weekend here in Texas. One in El Paso, opening up that city for the first time, and one here at Davilla. I need some more guys to sign up for these two events because I will have to split us up and have one team in Davilla, and one in El Paso with me.

Let me know as soon as possible if you can instruct at either one of these events. Also, we have our neighbor in New Mexico with a shoot that weekend, and I need a couple of you to run out there and assist at that one. I would be jumping with both feet on a New Mexico in Oct. shoot, but I have the two here to manage.

I know a lot of you guys are still reeling from the hurricane, and if you can't do either of these three, I understand, but it is just one wekend and a chance to show off your skills. So please think about it. Bob210 is sending guys out all over California and even to other states now. I want Texas's Light to shiine just as bright as Californias, or it will seem we are deserving of all the razzing we get from The Boss.  >:(;)  ;D

I would especially like to have a couple of Red Hats sporting Texas Rockers at the shoot in New Mexico. ;D ;D
BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Scout

Still need some warm bodies to help at these three shoots. It will be a great opportunity to get out on the trail. I need three guys to help in Davilla, I need three guys to come out to El Paso with me, and New Mexico needs three guys and a shoot Boss.

Please take a look at this date and these locations because if you are coming to El Paso with me, or going out to New Mexico, we need to get your tickets reserved and arrangements made for travel and lodging.

BattleRoadUSA.com

"Who wants Ice Cream?" Fred

Sixty seconds is way too long for a minute, I am cutting it down to thirty seven seconds- SoM

"You can shout it, you can preach it, but no matter how many times you repeat it, NEVER believe your own bullSh*t." (as told to me by Grin Reaper)

Grunt Medic

As long as the Guard doesn't send me to a school, I WILL be at the October Davilla event - and I am happy to volunteer however I may, though this will be my first Appleseed.

I'm a decent shooter, and was trained in Marine Boot Camp - sling and Jacket, Breathe, Relax, Aim, Stop, Squeeze - I'm just so out of practice that achieving Rifleman status may take quite a bit of work - but I'm up to the challenge.  I will  most likely take 17 OCT as a leave day to drive up from San Antonio - I can be a pair of willing hands - what do you need me to do?